- Defacing a milk carton is punishable by a $10 fine.
- Bullets may not be used as currency.
- It is illegal to put tomatoes in clam chowder.
- It is unlawful to injure a football goal post. Doing so is punishable by $200 fine.
- Snoring is prohibited unless all bedroom windows are closed and securely locked.
- Mourners at a wake may not eat more than three sandwiches.
- All men must carry a rifle to church on Sunday.
- Quakers and witches are banned.
- All families must be given a hog from their town's mayor.
- No gorilla is allowed in the backseat of any car.
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
What I do in my (not so) free time
Because I enjoy procrastinating and not working on my schoolwork I have chosen my top ten favorite dumb laws in my state. Here's the list: