Wednesday, September 13, 2006

What I do in my (not so) free time

Because I enjoy procrastinating and not working on my schoolwork I have chosen my top ten favorite dumb laws in my state. Here's the list:

  1. Defacing a milk carton is punishable by a $10 fine.
  2. Bullets may not be used as currency.
  3. It is illegal to put tomatoes in clam chowder.
  4. It is unlawful to injure a football goal post. Doing so is punishable by $200 fine.
  5. Snoring is prohibited unless all bedroom windows are closed and securely locked.
  6. Mourners at a wake may not eat more than three sandwiches.
  7. All men must carry a rifle to church on Sunday.
  8. Quakers and witches are banned.
  9. All families must be given a hog from their town's mayor.
  10. No gorilla is allowed in the backseat of any car.

No comments: