Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Summer's End

Driving on the highway yesterday I noticed for the first time that the leaves are beginning to change which is an ominous sign that autumn is on its way. School starts on Thursday. I have mixed feelings about going back to school because I want to see my friends but dread the return to long nights spent doing homework.

This summer ended up being quite amazing. I saw beautiful sights along the California coast, learned to speak Chinese and made the greatest friends at Sen Lin Hu, and then set out to save the world at Camp IF. Alas, the Summer must come to an end but I am looking forward to all that will happen in the fall.

The Walk for Diabetes is in October and again this year I will captain a team. Everyone should come. Email me for more info. Also, I am planning on producing a film for 48 hour film fest, which is in April. Again you can email me if you are interested in participating in any way.
More soon once school starts.

No comments: