Thursday, September 28, 2006

Please don't cringe

I am sure it is rather blatant by now, but my computer skills are rather lacking. I have no problem with the actual blogging. But of course, blogging is just writing and I'm good at writing. It is the website design that I am really clueless about. Things such as html send waves of confusion through my brain. I see other blogs filled with creative graphics and template updates. At the aforementioned I am 100% useless. For now at least, I must sullenly admit that my blog will go on in its rather boring state, with only creative wording to keep things interesting. I really would like to learn but a) I have no time and b) I have no one to teach me. Oh well. Guess I'll have to find some other way to spice up my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU DON'T HAVE ANYONE TO TEACH YOU!? Have you ever LOOKED UP from your distinct purple lunchbox during lunch!!!???

I have one acronym for you, RMS!!!!

-CC