Saturday, December 30, 2006

Today's News

I don't usually read the USA Today because I think it is a highly mediocre newspaper. This week has been an exception because I have been out of town and staying in a hotel. Most hotels, at least the ones in Florida, are so cheap that they only give you the USA Today because they can get it for free. Although most of the news sources I rely on are actually online, there is nothing quite like reading crumpled sheet of newsprint while munching on my cereal. Today's headlines were especially extraordinary and outrageous. Would you believe they even offer the articles online. I can't imagine anyone would read them when there are so many better papers available but its convenient to link to.

I'm not sure but this seems a little stranger than the usual range of morning headlines. Maybe I just haven't been reading between the lines.

No comments: